1. Coffee DrinksThere are many variations and types of coffee drinks, including those which are non-alcoholic (such as Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Cafe con Leche, and Cuban Coffee). However, we are lumping them all into this one category. To recommend only one, try coffee with Irish Cream. It tastes great, and will greatly enhance your cigar smoking experience. And when using Bailey's, there's really no need to add sugar or cream. Delicious!
More about coffee
2. Porto - Late Bottled VintageThere are many different types and brands of port or "porto". Regardless of the brand, the Late Bottled Vintage is great with cigars. Vintage porto is even better, but it is more expensive, will not last long after opened, and must be properly decanted before serving. Porto is considered to be a fortified red wine (contains brandy), and is made in Portugal. It has a somewhat sweet taste that makes for a great dessert drink and even a better companion to a fine cigar.
More about wine
3. Kahlua DrinksKahlua drinks go great with cigars. As with coffee drinks, there are many variations, such as the Black Russian, Mud Slide and Nutty Irishman. To recommend just one, try smoking a cigar with a White Russian, which contains Kahlua, vodka, and cream.
More about Kahlua
4. ScotchMany consider scotch to be the best drink to accompany a cigar, especially a single malt scotch. Scotch on the rocks, or just straight up, will not be overpowered by a strong cigar. However, like some full flavored cigars, scotch can be an acquired taste.
More about Scotch & Whisky
5. StingerA mixture of creme de menthe and brandy, this drink is considered by some to be a classic. A variation of the recipe uses vodka instead of brandy. This cocktail is severed with cigars at several hot spots in New York and elsewhere.
More about Stingers
6. MartiniMartinis come in many different flavors these days, but they all have one thing in common, they all contain lots of alcohol, which holds up very well with full flavored cigars.
More about Martinis